It is that time of the year when parents, teachers, education managers and school officials are looking ahead to the start of another school year. With the start of the 2016/2017 academic year just a few hours away, a lot comes to mind.
- How will the children feel on day one of back- to -school especially after spending a long holiday?
- A new class, a new environment, new rules; how will things play out ?
- How will he/she fair in school this year?
- How will he/she interact with the rest of the children or students and teachers in school?
- How will my child's teacher be able to quickly understand and get along well with him/her and vice versa?
- How well prepared is the school management and staff, for the new school year?
- What are some of the activities that will be carried out this year?
- What will be the role of the parent towards ensuring his/her child's success?
The questions could be as many and as varied as the situation may be.
However, the questions and issues raised above often constitute some of the major concerns some parents have, as they look forward to sending their children to start a new school year.
Perhaps even more important to mention is the fact that the start of every academic year also comes with a huge financial burden on the shoulders of parents and caregivers.
Some parents and caregivers are more concerned about raising money for school fees, money to buy books, money to buy school uniforms , transport allocation among other needs.This has hardly ever been an easy ride for parents and caregivers.
Perhaps planning and saving some money early enough, would reduce the last minute stress often associated with the back -to school moment.
Non- the- less, for tips and guidance on how to tackle some of the other issues and questions as mentioned in this post please click and follow this link-thread to read further on how best to get children start off a new school year.
As basic as some of the things might seem, if well followed and better handled, they would help enormously in getting children kick start the new academic year on a rather confident and more successful note thus making it easier to sail through the year, coupled with hard work and determination.
Good luck to All and Sundry!