Tuesday 14 May 2024

A Beautiful Postcard From Viterbo! By Mabi Azefor Fominyen

Nature is beautiful!  On a rainy Sunday afternoon we set out to visit Viterbo. Look at what my eyes fell on! 
Isn't this flower garden breathtaking 😍? 
Then we found this beautiful vegetable and spices garden in the middle of the town as we passedby. I absolutely love the idea and shape of this garden.  When in Italy there is so much to discover 😍.  Just opposite this area we decided to get a taste of "Crepe Nutella" . Watching the chef 👨‍🍳 do the "Crepe Nutella" in a typical Italian cuisine style was quite amazing 👏 👌 .Our eyes fell on this place ! Oh my Goodness! We couldn't resist going inside to ask questions about the services they offer. Simply Wowww! My friend and I promised ourselves we would be back pretty soon to enjoy a spa day here. The range of things they do, the whole business concept is fascinating to say the least . Luckily the lady at the reception was quite warm and took the time to explain to us the different services that they do offer. 

Walking across Viterbo (Italy), reminded me a lot about some of the streets I recently visited in 🇲🇹 Malta. 
Perhaps even more interesting was the fact that in Viterbo one could see flowers 💐 almost everywhere given we are in spring 
Wow!
Beautiful roses! 
Enjoy my postcard from Viterbo, Rome, Italy 🇮🇹. Thank you Elsa, Chris and George Jr ❤️ for a wonderful day spent together in Viterbo! 


No comments: